Hope Made Real began in May 2006 with a single house in which one woman, Mama Arlene, began to take children in to house, feed, and educate.
We currently have many programs that are affecting lives in Rwanda.
- 41 children are fully housed, cared for and given an education.
- 329 children are going to school with educational sponsorships from the Urukundo Education Sponsor Program.
- 65+ goats have been purchased for local women with families. This greatly improves their quality of life.
- A chicken farm with over 200 chickens supplies eggs to the children and are also sold to support our work.
- A guest house is open to NGOs and mission groups who come to work at the home and other area projects. This employs locals and helps raise funds for Hope Made Real projects.